SORRY GUYS - BAD NEWS


Sorry guys, i have to tell you all, that my CAMERA has broken when i was working on my new Street-Style pics and that´s why i could take new pics until i have got a new one. So please forgive me and don´t be angry. I will try to get one as soon as possible and start to take more pics for you all,..
Thank you for your Understanding and see you in maybe a week... or sooner ( I HOPE SO )
ur Tuan Ng.

4 responses to “SORRY GUYS - BAD NEWS

  1. Die Tatsache ist, dass ich hoff dass ihr mir treu bleibt und mich nicht hängen lass,...
    hoff dass ich bald ein neues bekomme... sonst kann ich das hier weglassen... mit dem Bloggen und so :(

  2. Oje, ich drück dir die däumchen!
    Aber ich denke es wird alles wieder guut :)

    Unser PC war mal für eine Weile kaputt und
    konnte kaum was posten D:

    xoxo

  3. Hoffentlich hast du schon bald wieder eine neue Cam...


    http://tumeretrouverasaparis.blogspot.com/

Leave a Reply

Thanks for your visiting, comments and supporting my Blog. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Tuan Ng.

TO DO LIST

Antwerp
Amsterdam
Japan
London
Los Angeles
Milano
New York
Seoul
Stockholm
Sydney
FASHIONsoWHAT. Powered by Blogger.

Join me with bloglovin

Follow FASHIONABLE & COLOUR YOUR LIFE

Blog-Archiv

Links

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fashionsowhat-Tuan-Ng/140729589320923